Learning Journey Description
Much of our stuck points in healing our personal psychology is based on our psychological inheritance from our families. Our psychological inheritance refers to the way we inherit personal issues and historical issues that our parents and their parents didn’t process. The more we become aware of these issues the more free we can be of unconscious patterns that run our lives, organize our body symptoms, and tend to sabotage our work and relationships. The more groups and nations become aware of this history the better the chances that people can break historical patterns and not just keep repeating the painful unlearned lessons of history.
Without this historical trauma awareness individual and collective life seems like it doesn’t go anywhere except around in circles. Gaining awareness of the healing processes we carry that are historical is a key step to breaking free of the painful repetitive programs destroying our lives and our world.
In this seminar we focus on:
- Burning our wood we carry from many generations and harvesting the gifts of our family lineage
- Identifying and freeing ourselves from unconscious patterns that run our personal and collective lives.
- Getting out of the hypnotic binds of growing up in a family
- Discovering how historical trauma is behind our biggest difficulties, and transforming this into our greatest powers for world change
- Learning how to facultative groups and open forums on community based healing for historical trauma
What am I going to get from this Learning journey?
Process Work and certification
An off-shoot of Jungian analytic psychotherapy, Process Work is an awareness practice that incorporates physical, interpersonal, and world healing. Its methods are applied in a wide range of situations: as a form of inner work or self-therapy; a facilitation method for group work, conflict situations and large public forums; as a therapy method for individuals, couples, and families; mental health issues such as addictions, depression, anxiety and panic disorders; working with chronic symptoms; and death and dying, grieving and loss.
This is the first of 6 seminars, which are part of a two year certification track. You will receive a certificate for each seminar individually, but have the option of going deeper into a full certification track.
Find out more here: https://www.shift-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/HH_Certificate_program.pdf
Who is this Learning journey for?
This is a specific training for human rights, peace, and political activists, facilitators, organizational development practitioners, psychotherapists and other interested people worldwide. The training is open to everybody interested wanting to integrate this approach in their professional field and / or use it for personal development. This seminar includes:
• Healing personal trauma
• Healing historical trauma
• Working with the role of trauma in body symptoms
• Moving from trauma victim to empowered world changer
• Exploring new concepts of core wounding and mythical powers
Besides exercises and various contents, we will work actively in the group of participants with traumas and historical topics. Be prepared to go deep together.